With Elementor you can control the Layout & Design of the Single Post Template – on any theme.
- Under Templates > Add New, from the dropdown select Single Post, give it a name, and click Create Template.
- Choose a Post Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own.
- Click the gear icon in the lower left corner of the widget panel to select a specific post as the preview example while editing.
- Edit any elements as you’d like. After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
- Choose a Condition. Click to learn about conditions.